Soooo, one thing I keep hearing from you guys is that you need a makeup routine that you can get done with locally available products. I hear you, and I get that we’re not all shopperholics like some people – don’t point fingers – and that’s why I created my latest youtube video.
I used products that I know can be 100% found locally and I really liked the final result. I had to mix the genuine ones with a few knockoffs because I wanted the look to be affordable all round, as well as show you that a quality banging if I dare say look can be achieved using a combination of real and knockoff makeup.
The products I used, in order of appearance are:
- Black Up primer – $5
- LA Pro Orange Corrector – $3
- Kabuki brush set – $12
- Revlon Colourstay in Cappuccino – $10 (locally sold for $26)
- LA Pro concealers – $3 +$3
- Ben Nye “Banana” Powder – $5
- Morphe Matte but any brown shadow will do.
- No Name Eyeshadow – $4
- Urban Decay Naked Gel Liner – $3.50
- Urban Decay Mascara – $1
- No Name Lashes – $1
- Davis 30 Eye pencil for brows – $0.30
- Huddah Beauty Icon – $3
Hair: Outre Risa LaceFront Wig
I hope you guys found this video helpful. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have – I’m in no way an expert but I’d be happy to share whatever little I know. Thanks for dropping by, and have a great week/end 😊😊😊